Autism Survival Kit for the Holidays
Presented By: Maranda L. Porter, MSP
The Matthew Reardon Center of Autism Inc.
Saturday, December 13, 2014
Yikes! A break is coming! A break is coming! What can I do?
Do these questions enter your mind before a break?
- Do you have issues attending social gatherings and taking your child with autism OR having to leave your child behind with someone else?
- How do you cook, shop, and prepare for the holidays and keep your kiddo occupied too?
- Do you have anxiety about unwanted behaviors occurring during the holidays?
- Do you have a plan or routine for your child during a long break?
- How knowledgeable are your relatives regarding your child with autism?
- If you are going away for the holidays, what do you bring along to assure your child is successful?
- Are you afraid to go out? Do you have a plan?
- How do I get my typical children involved without them feeling they are always being left out?
See the full presentation:
Download here: Autism Survival Kit for the Holidays 2014_complete